Sunday, February 7, 2010

Kiss Me Kate Spanking Kiss Me Kate Spanking Stories? Here's Mine?

Kiss Me Kate spanking stories? Here's mine? - kiss me kate spanking

Kate In the game in our school production of Kiss Me Kate superior and had a little problem with the scene of the Flagellation. The script should be lifted my skirt and underwear showing Kate GRANDE (trousers), but our school is on a tight budget and could no longer Ahold. So I punched my coach that I hardly wear regular pants so he could still flip my skirt. He asked me whether I was safe and that if they are not on a carpet for the back, what happens, as in the work. We had a rehearsal the other day and when the beating occurred, and the skirt actually Embaressed approached me a little bit more than I thought it would, but I cross. I am very happy about it, I feel a cool breeze and, haha. Well, I'm sure the boys do not care. Who else is not funny stories spanking Kiss Me Kate ..

3 comments:

PhilipK said...

One of my friends played Petruchio in a local production of two years ago and the girl plays Kate always encouraged to hit harder. Every night, she turned up her skirt and me in her panties, but it still has a big round of applause.

Last night, as he races back her skirt was found wearing a thong. He muttered: "Well, madam - ask! And cheeks good hard blows on the bare bottom. He said that the applause of nearly tore the roof.

BTW - she is now his girlfriend ....

2 HOT 4 U said...

There are stories about it, but it sounds like he had fun. Did they really lay it on the next time.

Maryn said...

Do you know someone with rudimentary skills trousers for about $ 3 - $ 4 or less could, if not in line with lace or eyelet in the calves to sew.

Post a Comment